Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hitting two birds in one stone.

If I wanted a new phone, laptop, mp3 player, money, or just free drinks/dinner, I could have had it. :) Why? Tonight is a very interesting, funny, but scary and depressing night. Hmm.. Way back in Manila, I would always hear stories about cheating husbands or wives but I never see a living proof of it so I thought it wasn't that bad. Here I often hear stories, even those people who you least expect to have one has one. Bad bad. Awhile ago I was hanging out with 2 of my friends in Loewy - a resto bar just across our apartment building. As we were having a good chat about relationships, Jakarta, hobbies, and stuff, my friend and I was so surprised to see this Pinoy guy with the rumored young mistress. Aha! She's fat but yah, she looks young. No wonder why people give a second look to me and my dad everytime we walk around the mall. Haha! Well, this guy got a lot to prove specially he's looks. Prolly he cannot get to much attention from people or even his own wife. Haha! It wasn't really a big deal for me because he is a self-proclaimed babaero - womanizer. So we continued our conversation and then, surprise again! One of our family friends, arrive the resto with another girl! Tadah! I knew that their relationship was already on the rocks but I remember him telling that he's trying to patch things up with his wife. Is that his way of trying?

I got a lot of questions in my mind now. Why? Why? Why? Is it? Is it? Is it?

No comments: