Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Getting Organized

It's been awhile since I last blogged coz I've been busy with my internship hunt. I got a couple of options but we'll see.. Mom and Dad went home so I'm currently in charge of everything. I've been hanging out with my friend, Leah a lot lately. We also found a new friend here, Malou. So yah.. My network here is becoming larger.

I have accumulated some beauty stuff lately...

2 Nyx trio for Rp112,00 - grrr. this is not a great deal because they're selling it online for around $6. :( nonetheless, the quality is good and I didn't have to wait for shipping.
Bloom's concealer brush - so far so good, it helps me blend my concealer better than using my bare finger tips.
2 Tina's dresser e/s brush - I wanted to have more e/s brushes to help me blend my newly acquired e/s. Tina's dresser brand is a good brand. I have their powder brush, blusher brush, and eyelash brush so far they are performing well considering the price which is not so expensive.
Nyx e/s applicator - I dunno why I bought it. Impulse.
Skinfood cream e/s - I use it as a base e/s.
L'oreal Made for Naturals lipstick - It gives me a natural look. This has been my favorite from the time I bought it.
Skinfood Pre-make up gel in Green Tea variant - I only used it twice, I guess it gives more matte finish of my make up.

I hate it. I'm starting to buy things which I don't really need that's why I'm broke now. :(

Anyway, I started to fix my things this morning. I'm not yet done though. But I took some before and after pics.

BEFORE



AFTER





I need a bag hanger.. Any idea? That's one thing that I don't like in an apartment, so many things, so little space.

No comments: